Pages

Wednesday, April 2, 2014

STRESS!

I have one week until I leave for Northern Ireland.
One week until I get reunited with one of my best friends.
One week until I start the next leg of my adventure here in Europe.
One week is not long at all.
Especially when I look at everything I have to do...
I don't have anything due between now and then, but I do have two essays due within three days of returning to England, and I would feel much better getting them done now.
Looking at one of the essays I have to do sent me into a panic attack. (First one in a long while, so I'm pretty happy about that) I went and asked Ella for a hug and worked on calming down. I know I can do it and I know I will get it done. Even if it feels a little stressful right now. And once I get it done, I will feel so good knowing I can travel without that stress on my back!
Now, I just need to focus my eyes on the end goal and not get overwhelmed again.
Wish me luck!

When I'm in need of a break, I'll post about my trip to Birmingham this past weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment