Pages

Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Pictures Round 2: Newcastle-Under-Lyme

 
I went into Newcastle today to get some groceries from Morrison's and decided to take some pictures on my journey. The town is so beautiful with all the old buildings. Its fun to imagine what they used to be 100 years ago and what the town might have been like then. Because I'm 100% sure that the cute old building the McDonald's is in hasn't always been a McDonald's!
 

O2 is the popular mobile service provider in the area.
 

Poundland is like a Dollar Tree. Everything is a pound!
 



 
I think this is the police station for Newcastle. I just love the look of the building!


I made it to Morrisons! I wasn't quite sure where to go so I was pretty excited when I found it.
 


You have to go in a tunnel under the road to get from the main part of town to the Morrisons, and I thought that was some nice graffiti. Much better that most things you see in tunnels. 
 


 
I managed to get all the groceries I needed except for stuffing. I want to make Chicken Casserole for my hall mates! I might look a few other places then I guess I'll resort to making my own. I'm so excited to have a variety of food to choose from! I was getting tired of pasta and pb&j.
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment