Pages

Monday, September 22, 2014

Thoughts...

Okay, so I fail. I really really fail. I have been back in America for 102 days and I finally finished putting my pictures up. Yep. I fail.

I think part of the reasons I have put it off so long is because I did not want to accept the fact that my trip is over. I try so hard not to forget it all. I want it to go on forever. This summer kinda sucked. I was so angry that I was no longer in England.

I'll try to post more about my thoughts and feelings about the end of my time their and my re-entry back into America.

I will say though, that now the semester is getting going, I've really gotten into the rhythm of things and I'm getting to spend so much time with friends. I'm incredibly happy and I cannot wait to see what this school year has in store for me.

Something super important to me is the fact that I will never stop going on adventures.

No comments:

Post a Comment