Pages

Sunday, April 13, 2014

Londonderry! (and survey)

On Wednesday the 9th, I got on a train, then a plane to come to Northern Ireland to visit Erin until we begin our big European excursion. I arrived in Londonderry around 11am Wednesday and my taxi driver didn’t know where the arts building was, so he just took me to campus and dropped me off in front of a big building. I figured I would just ask people in there where the arts building was. In my attempts to get into the building (you have to have a student card) I noticed a sign that said it was the arts building! That was very convenient! It was SO great to see Erin! I hadn’t seen her since we moved out of UNCG in December and we were really missing each other! We screamed and hugged and cried when we saw each other and really freaked out the other people in the stairwell. Ha!


The past few days have been so nice, catching up and spending time together. I love that I can cook real meals and them not go to waste because I am not the only person eating them!



I really like Londonderry. It has a similar vibe as the Pacific Northwest and if you know me at all, you know I love that area of America! I am going to be here until Friday the 18th, and it has been really nice to relax and not have to go to class; even though I do have to do a little bit of school work. Speaking of school work, I am working on a paper for British Cultural Studies and I need people to do a survey for me. Here is the link: https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/2T7873T It should take less that 5 minutes and I really would appreciate any answers! 

No comments:

Post a Comment