Pages

Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Pictures Round 4: My Room

I've been here in England for two weeks now (it's already going to quickly!) and I am pretty settled into my room, so I thought I would share some pictures.
 
 
My desk+dresser. Yes, it's all one unit.

 
My shelves where I keep all my food that doesn't need to be kept cold. I went to the grocery store and bought lots of things, so now I am excited to cook for once in my life!

 
This is my bulliten board and little shelf where I keep my dished and pans. I brought some pictures from home, but I've also put up things since I got here like my movie ticket and my ticket to Edinburgh! My wardrobe doors are to the left. I didn't photograph that though. White doors are pretty boring.

 
Here is my bed. Originally I just had the blue duvet on the bed, but I went to Primark to pick up some jeans, and found the floral duvet cover on sale for £5! Its much softer than the blue one and I love it! The housekeeper was really nice and brought be another duvet insert so I can stay nice and warm at night.

 
My sink. So thrilling.

 
And lastly, a wide overview of my room. At first I was confused as what to do with my towels because there were no hooks or bars to hang them on. Then Sophie told me of these wire things that hook onto the radiator that you can get for cheap at the grocery store, and look at that! My towels now have a place to hang and they get nice and warm.

No comments:

Post a Comment