Pages

Monday, February 3, 2014

Amazed...

Just a quick post this morning while I have 10 minutes before I have to go to class.

At any given point in the day I will be on the internet and see a picture of a beautiful landscape or church or piece of art and the thought "man I wish I could see something that awesome in real life." then immediately after I realize "I'm in England. I'm in Europe. I do get to see those awesome things in real life!" And then the tears make their way into my eyes. Another time I realize how lucky I am is when I'm on the bus and I look out over the hills and fields, or going down a road with beautiful old buildings, or when I walk around Keele Hall. I am seeing these awesome things. I am experiencing them in real life. And it makes me remember what a huge privilege and opportunity this is for me. I am so lucky. And it brings me to tears. I know that I will be able to look back at this time in my life and remember nothing but wonderful memories and experiences.

Thank you to everybody and anybody who helped me get here. I really appreciate it.

No comments:

Post a Comment