Pages

Sunday, March 9, 2014

London Day 3 with Pictures

This has taken me way too long to get to and I'm sorry guys! I need to pay more attention and actually post things! Maybe if you all nagged me a little bit I would get them written. Anyhow, on to day 3.
 
We started out the day checking out of the Hostel then we went to tour Kensington Palace.
 
 
 
It was a beautiful day so I sat down for a minute and Zoe snapped this picture.

 
Kensington was one of my favorite parts of London. It was so neat and see all the different rooms that the royals lived in. It was set up in such an artistic and creative manner - very unique compared to other tours. There was a part of the tour that looked at the fashion of the princesses and queens over the years and it ended at Princess Diana; they'll need to add Princess Kate soon!

 
After the gardens we walked through Kensington Gardens to the Prince Albert memorial. It was such a nice day and there were so many families and people with their dogs enjoying the sun!

 
Here's Prince Albert Memorial.


 

 
I love the architecture on these buildings!

 
We went to Liverpool Street to check out another market, but this bakery lured us in and we never actually found the market. This was our late Valentines day treats since we didn't find anything this nice actually on Valentines Day.
 

 
I haven't had cake that good in a long time. Next time I'm in London I know where I'm getting dessert!
 
Now that I'm finally caught up on London, I'm off to Edinburgh this weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment